Delta Search Labs in Cambridge, MA is looking for software/hardware engineers to develop virtual reality applications for our CAVE system (immersive environment). We are looking for people with a background in real-time graphics animation and solid software engineering skills.
- Design, implement, and maintain virtual reality applications and tools for a CAVE system.
- Port existing applications and user interfaces to the CAVE.
- Work with scientists and engineers to help them visualize their research.
- Maintain current knowledge and monitor advancements in real-time 3D technology.
- At least 3 years of extensive and hands-on experience with visualization
- Broad technical background in related technologies (e.g., haptics, I/O devices, GPUs, graphics and simulation software, collaborative VR and tele-immersion)
- Strong understanding of real-time computer graphics programming API's, including OpenGL and Performer.
- Strong understanding of computer graphics algorithms, including culling, lighting, collision detection
- Object-oriented C++ programming skills
- IRIX/UNIX Development Experience
- Multiprocessor/multithreaded application development experience
- Knowledge of geometric modeling packages, such as MultigenCreator
- Excellent communication skills and team work experience
- Project management experience is a plus
- Prefer either US citizens or permanent residents.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com