Delta Search Labs in Cambridge, MA invites qualified candidates to apply for a permanent position of Research Scientist. Requirements include a Ph.D. in Physics/Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with demonstrated expertise in the area of Computational Physics. We are looking for a self-motivated person with experience in numerical algorithm development, scientific programming, analysis and high performance parallel computing. Applicants must be creative, inventive, cooperative and self-motivated. Strong analytical and communication skills are essential. US citizenship or US alien residency is required. Salary will be competitive based on qualifications and experience.
- Ph.D. in Plasma Physics/Computational Physics/Fluid Dynamics/Chemistry with 5+ years related working experience in commercial software tools development (the software products should be of a scientific or technical nature).
- Knowledge of applied mathematics, numerical methods, parallel algorithms and methods for scientific computing.
- Understanding of methodology of computational physics or engineering is highly desirable.
- Fortran/C/C++, Java programming skills, Linux/ UNIX/Windows OS.
- US citizenship or US alien residency is required.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.