Embedded System Software Engineer
Applicant must be creative, inventive, cooperative and self-motivated. Strong analytical and communication skills are essential. As a software engineer, s/he will be involved in system design and development of all ongoing activities related to projects, respect and adherence to the organization’s policies and procedures in compliance with federal, state laws and safety norms. Minimum B.S of Computer Science/Electronic Engineering is required.
- Responsible for embedded electronic system development of products.
- Works cooperatively with other organization units in overseeing technical projects.
- Maintains current knowledge and monitors advancements in embedded electronic system technologies to ensure organizational adaptation.
- Ability to adapt behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles and work under stressful conditions.
- 1+ years related working experience with internal and external communication protocols, such as PCI, Ethernet and USB.
- 2+ years related hands-on working experience in consumer embedded product development. C/C++ are required and assembly Language programming skills is a plus.
- Knowledge in embedded system, micro-controller systems.
- Knowledge in embedded Linux development.
- Product oriented ability and passion for technology development.
- Strong initiative and self-confident.
- Prefer either US citizens or permanent residents.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.